I need help with this investment workroom for my finanical mangment | Financial Manganment 11 | Strayer University–Arlington
Week 2 Investment Game WorkroomCOLLAPSE
Discussion posts and trading activities for the class will take place in the Investment Game Workroom. Your required activity is outlined below:
- Game registration and initial stock picks (2% of Course Grade)
- Register for the game by following the instructions provided by your professor.
- Assemble your initial portfolio prior to the close of the markets on Wednesday of Week 2.
- By Sunday, midnight of Week 2, post a brief rationale in the Investment Game discussion board:
- Why did you choose your companies? Specifically, what market news, metrics, or other data led to you to pick these specific stocks?
- Share resource(s) you consulted to make your choice.
- Explain why you allocated your assets as you did.
- What benchmark are you measuring yourself against and why?
NOTE: You may pick a broad market index like the S&P 500, but if you are dealing with non-U.S. companies or companies that have a particularly high or low volatility, another benchmark may be more appropriate.