Reflection on requirements. journal 1
- NC-DHHS (North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services)
- DCDEE (Division of Child Development and Early Education)
- EESLPD (Early Educator Support Licensure and Professional Development)
- NC FELD (North Carolina Foundations of Early Learning and Development)
- Chapter 9 – Child Care Rules – section .3000
- NC DPI (North Carolina Department of Public Instruction)
- RALC (Regional Alternative Licensing Centers)
- Local Education Agency (LEA)
- History of B-K Teacher Licensure
- Secondary Admissions requirements and reciprocity
- Teacher Licensure (birth-kindergarten (B-K))
- Preschool Add-On Continuing Licensure
This assignment allows you to reflect on the varied pathways and requirements for birth-kindergarten teacher licensure in North Carolina.
Respond to the following journal entry topics:Reflect on requirements for birth-kindergarten teacher licensure in North Carolina. In your journal entry, comment on the information presented in the reading assignments and lecture narrative. Summarize what you read and how this information compares to your prior knowledge of the pathways and requirements for teachers licensure. Did you discover new information? Reflect on how this information influences your future goals and expectations for teacher licensure.
To fully reflect and make meaningful connections to the information, this journal entry should be at least one page in length or 200 words.
Your assignment submission will be evaluated using this rubric: Journal Grading Rubric (MS Word) Journal Grading Rubric (MS Word) – Alternative Formats (opens in a new download window)